How to Make Fried Chicken
Fried Chicken Recipe in English
Cook time: 30 min
- ½ kg chicken wings
- Cooking oil (as needed)
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 ½ tbsp. red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp whole spice powder (garm masala)
- 2 tsp juice of ginger & garlic
- A bit of ajwain (trachyspermum ammi)
- 1 tsp til (sesame seeds)
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
2. Mix lemon juice, red chili powder, salt, whole spice powder, juice of ginger & garlic and ajwain in a bowl.
3. Marinate chicken wings in the prepared mixture and keep it in refrigerator for about two hours.
4. After the recommended time period, add marinated chicken in a non-stick pan, place over stove and let it cook for some time.
5. Remove the pan from heat, transfer chicken wings in another pan and let them cool down.
6. Break eggs in a small bowl and beat well with the help of egg-beater or a fork.
7. Dip one marinated chicken wing in beaten egg, then coat it with bread crumbs and place in a tray.
8. Do the same for the remaining wings.
9. Sprinkle sesame seeds over all wings and deep fry.
10. Delicious chicken wings are ready, transfer them in a serving tray and serve hot with tomato ketchup or yogurt chatni.